This week, I’m trying to make the GameModel of my Colt in MS 2.
I’m just testing the workflow from Modo –> xNormal –> QuixelSuite –> MS 2.
That’s a bit hard sometimes to tweak, but i’ve discovered the Blockers (new features) in xNormal, and i’m glad to use to remove Ray casting mistake. Cage through Morphmap in Modo have been used to make the Baking Process more accurate.
The LP model is finished yet (11 600 Triangles). I need to make the shading now.
I’ve just baked the NormalMap in xNormal and i’ve put some engraving to test the resolution detail made with Vectors in Illustrator and nDo with a 2048² texture.